Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We’re a high-performing team on a mission to build the number one media owner platform in the world.
As a key member of the Quality Assurance team, you’ll be working with us on the continuous development of our cloud platform. You are used to working self-motivated, attention to detail driven, think outside the box and act agile. You are interested in using cutting edge dynamic web technologies to give our customers the best user experience. Ideally you also have a passion for quality software.
For more information contact:
Mihajlo Ristovski, People Operations Manager
Or learn more about us at ldsk.io
What you’ll be doing
- Define and implement test cases for different software components
- Identify and document user scenarios for testing software user interfaces
- Extend and maintain current test case collections
- Communicate daily with development and product management teams
- Support in the improvement of test processes
- Elaborate test results documentations
- Writing automation tests with Protractor framework
What you’ll need
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (Entry - level candidates are welcomed)
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Other language skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Understanding of object-oriented programming language
- Understanding of modern Software Architecture
- Writing manual test cases in tools such as Cucumber Studio, TestRail, etc.
- It’s a plus if you have experience with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Geb, Mocha, Protractor, Cypress, etc.
What will help
- Optional: experience working in a SCRUM team
- Optional: basic understanding of Linux file system and system logs
- Optional: experience working in Postman tool